Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Its ok to cry

Today has been a really rough day. I often wonder some days if I am done crying then it hits me. Today I realized there will be days where something or someone out of the blue triggers the heartache all over again.  I came home from work and told my husband it felt like something heavy was sitting on my chest, he told me you just need to let go and cry and cry some more. He held me and listened to me and l cried.  I have been holding alot in and putting on a smile for everyone else when within I am hurting. There is not many people I can share my tears with they are private to me, these tears for my little girl.  I have been told by so many that grief can hit you at anytime and its true today was a perfect example of it. In the beginning of your grieving journey tears never stop then months go by and you wont have as many tears but there will be days when grief will hit hard and its ok to cry. These tears are for our babies we should not be ashamed to share our tears with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment